$BULL Airdrop Update
New information about upcoming distribution
Shield Finance ($SHLD) is developing Market Crash Protection. Subscribe to Telegram / Twitter to get notified about early access.
$SHLD token holders will receive $BULL token airdrop. To participate, you need to hold $SHLD in the period from May 25, 13:00 UTC to June 3, 13:00 UTC (9 days).
- We will take a snapshot of $SHLD balances at a random time during the airdrop period.
- We will distribute $BULL in multiple stages (see description).
- We will list $BULL on Uniswap on June 8, 13:00 UTC.
To receive $BULL, you need to hold $SHLD (as mentioned above). You can buy $SHLD on Uniswap starting from Tuesday, May 25 at 13:00 UTC. Important: please use the official pool address. To receive it, please follow us on Telegram and Twitter.
- $BULL token will provide access to distribution of Shield Finance swag NFT (like Unisocks, but for Shield). You will be able to trade the NFT or claim it to receive the physical clothing item. Claiming the NFT will reduce the circulating supply of NFT tokens. The details of the distribution will be announced later, but one thing is certain — only $BULL holders will receive the NFT.
- $BULL token will provide Alpha Access to the products of Shield Finance. That means you can receive access to Market Crash Protection earlier than others, so you will be able to start protecting their capital sooner. In order to receive Alpha Access, you will need to hold a minimum of 1000000000 $BULL tokens.
- $BULL token will be deflationary — every transaction will have a 0.1% fee which is burned (so the circulating supply constantly decreases).
Read more in the official announcement.
About Shield Finance
Shield Finance ($SHLD) is developing Market Crash Protection that allows users to insure their portfolio against major market crashes. If you want to get notified about early access to our product, please follow our Telegram & Twitter. If you want more details, feel free to read the technical documentation.
For any questions about Shield Finance, please reach out to us on: